We are looking for a no-nonsense Security engineer that can both be the Security Evangelist as the Security Engineer that can get the job done, someone who will go the extra mile to give personal added value on a Security implementation. This engineer must have a passion about IT and a broad view on today's IT world, which is certainly not limited to IT Security alone. Rigorous and ambitious, he / she will have strong abilities to work in a team, to report and to work under pressure, have good communication skills, is customer oriented and flexible.Apply now
Job main tasks
- Use your Security expertise to assist our customers in implementing valuable Security measures on their IT infrastructure.
- React on Security alerts discovered by our alerting tools and take the necessary actions to limit operational impact towards our customers.
- Define and implement new Security Services which we can offer to our customers to help them reduce the risk on their IT infrastructure.
- Define high-level Security Policies together with our customers AND implement it throughout the complete IT chain at the customer
- Triage Security events and provide forensic analysis to our customers (and legal entities)
- Conduct Security audits on the customers environment
- Collaborate with the groups' Security experts to align our Security efforts within the OBS group
Technical skills you need to have
- Minimal a bachelor degree in an IT oriented field or equivalent by experience
- 3 years of experience in a IT service oriented position giving support and/or performing installations of networking / Security environments with proven working experience in IT systems administration / support / configuration.
- Ability to work in Dutch, French and English
- Certification on at least 2 Security areas (Firewall, IDS, Remote Access ...)
- Ability to configure, implement or perform change management on Security equipment
- Knowledge in Proxy (Bluecoat) is a plus
- ITIL and/or CISSP certification is a plus