Investing in our employees is crucial for the evolution of ADNEOM, this is why a joint decision has to be made developed. Our clients also have dreams, projects and ambitions that we strive to challenge.
This collaborative performance is based on what we call “Positive Thinking Mindset”; a corporate culture which aims to be flexible, solution-oriented, open-minded and willing to develop skills.
ADNEOM is a consulting company specialized in Business & Management, IT and Engineering.
- Preliminary draft or amendment of contracts with clients and suppliers;
- Writing and validation of all legal documents (NDA, contracts with clients and subcontractors);
- Contract management;
- Counseling the board of direction and the commercial team;
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with our suppliers;
- Actively participating in the follow-up of litigations with our external lawyers;
- Being the main contact point with public administrations;
- Publishing official company certificates;
- Searching for subsidies.
Sales & Staff Administration
- Follow-up of ongoing projects (verifications, recoveries);
- Administration of invoices;
- Administration of outstanding debts.
- You are responsive, organized and able to work in stressful situations. Your autonomy, your eager to learn and your ability to take initiatives will be major assets in the success of this mission;
- You acquired or are about to acquire a masters’ degree from a recognized school or faculty & have a strong knowledge in corporate law;
- A first experience in legal counsel is a plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English / French and German are a plus.