Investing in our employees is crucial for the evolution of ADNEOM, this is the reason why a joint decision must be made regarding the career goals and skills that need to be developed. Our clients also have dreams, projects and ambitions that we strive to challenge.
This collaborative performance is based on what we call “Positive Thinking Mindset”; a corporate culture which aims to be flexible, solution-oriented, open-minded and willing to develop skills.
ADNEOM is a consulting company specialized in Business & Management, IT and Engineering.
Job main tasks
- We are focused on enabling a global, modern workforce at Positive Thinking Company by removing barriers to cross-border talent evolution/movement and creating solutions for Positive Thinking Company to operate as a collaborative performance employer.
- This team serves as a single-threaded owner of key evolution process and mobility initiatives, working collaboratively with a variety of cross-functional across the organization such as evolution, training, recruiter, payroll and legal leader.
- We are kicking off a new initiative now for Positive Thinking Company that will enhance the way we are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are passionate about designing Positive Thinking Company’s workforce evolution of today.
Technical skills you need to have
- Ms degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in full-cycle Talent and/or mobility evolution
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment
- They will have excellent problem solving abilities and be passionate about automation as we build this new program to scale
- English mandatory
- Strong subject matter expertise in talent management, employee mobility, training program, talent analytics, and organization development
- Experience in the development and administration of HR projects
- Organizational design and change management experience
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Effective collaboration with a global HR team
- Experience using and presenting data to make decisions
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented; able to ensure rigor and accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Proven ability to drive and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills
- Ability to interface effectively with business and HR professionals at all levels
- Ability to influence across multiple teams
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor