Investing in our employees is crucial for the evolution of ADNEOM, this is the reason why a joint decision must be made regarding the career goals and skills that need to be developed. Our clients also have dreams, projects and ambitions that we strive to challenge.
This collaborative performance is based on what we call “Positive Thinking Mindset”; a corporate culture which aims to be flexible, solution-oriented, open-minded and willing to develop skills.
ADNEOM is a consulting company specialized in Business & Management, IT and Engineering.
The Group Controlling team monitor all the actity on several scopes : finance, business, operations.. in order to provide all the teams with correct and relevant informations to help them achieve their goals. This new position is at the crossroad between recruitment, back office and Top management. Alongside the Head of Corporate Recruitment and the Head of Group Controlling, you will work on these assignments :Apply now
Job main tasks
- Quantitative (numbers of people, payroll...) and qualitative analysis (skills, seniority...) of the payroll at Group and entity level
- Standardization of the calculation for bonus and incentive plans (and follow up)
- Evolution and Mobility analysis
- Monitoring of training budget
- Redaction of the social data report
- Ad Hoc analysis for the top management
Technical skills you need to have
- Solution oriented candidate and willing to take a practical experience
- Master level candidate from university, engineering or business School with a major in Corporate Finance or HR (with a financial background)
- A first work experience (6 months) in controlling, Comp & Ben, audit or corporate finance is mandatory
- A good knowledge of the Office suite is mandatory, VBA programming is a plus
- Proficiency in English and French is mandatory. Proficiency in Dutch or German is a plus
- Knowledge in the business surrounding IT or consulting is a plus
- Travel (approx 10% of his time) in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Germany