You are tired with those buzzwords in a job description: “Out of the box thinker”, “no non sense company”, “Ninja/Guru/Superhero/Evangelist/Wizard”,…
You prefer these ones : continuous integration, continuous delivery, deployment automation, vertical and horizonal scaling, virtual machine setup, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, and Gitlab, …
So let’s focus on what we can do: we offer great projects for our customers and our co-workers!
Job main tasks
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS (or other) cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of systems;
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems, pre-production, acceptance and testing to help ensure the quality of our products / services;
- Influence other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting DevOps best practices;
- Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to internal customers.
- Your favorite words are: Automize – Industrialize - Continuous
Technical skills you need to have
- A university degree or higher professional education in IT
- You already had a first experience in a similar position with at least 2 Years of experience as a consultant in Software development project (involved in the build and run phases),
- Understanding of, and some experience with Kubernetes, Ansible and Docker as well as with Cloud Native solutions deployed to AWS
- Working knowledge of deployment frameworks such as Jenkins/Bamboo, monitoring frameworks like Prometheus, Grafana, Icinga or Nagios and code repositories on GitHub
- Programming skills in at least one “modern” languages (Java/Python/Node.JS/C++)
- At ease in communication, you are able to express yourself in French and English and to interact with different players, provide training, etc.