ADNEOM is a 900-people International IT & Engineering Consulting Company. Young and dynamic, our consultants graduated from the best universities and engineering schools in Europe. They are experts in Information Systems & Engineering and provide solutions that correspond to our customers’ needs in various sectors (Banking, Finance, Insurance, Telecom, Transport & Logistics, Retail, Energy, and Industry). Our goal is to be the most performant company on the market.
YOUR MAIN MISSION
As a Business analyst, you will have to assess the overall business and information needs of the organization.
You will also coordinate the design of new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
In brief... if you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity related to IT world, you are at the right place!
This is a long term contract starting asap in Brussels (BELGIUM).
Job main tasks
- Participate in workshops with business stakeholders to develop requirements
- Analyzing existing business processes, business systems and recommending refinements
- Evaluate business needs and contribute to the design and development of a business solution
- Work with business and technical teams to create business deliverables such as Process Maps, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements (including Use cases), and documentation and user acceptance tests
- Work with business and technical teams to support the development of Technical Requirements
- Coordinate with the Technical Lead/ Software Architect on Functional Design decisions
- Liaising with the Development teams to analyze and design functional enhancements.
- Drive the Development team to achieve the best technical solution to the business problem
- Work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Work closely with business, engineering, project management and quality assurance teams in the overall delivery of solutions
- Write user manuals
- Provide or co-ordinate training to users of a new system
Technical skills you need to have
- University Degree/Graduate or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of management, in French, English and/or Dutch
- Ability to compromise on solutions with multiple parties (Business, IT)
- Ability to work with IT department to transfer & explain specifications or defects to the developers
- Ability to innovate and introduce appropriate changes
- Strong research, problem solving skills and facilitation skills
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- Ability to work in a team
- An effective negotiation and customer management skills
- Initiative, Creativity, Innovation, Flexibility
- A sound administrative skills and good analytical and reporting abilities