We don’t play foosball everyday, we don’t always play Nerf in the office, we don’t go out for drinks every Friday night … and our developers are not all “ninjas” or “Jedi”.
On the other hand, we know that all the elements above are highly appreciated, but often when mentioned, it is to hide a lack somewhere...
So let’s focus on what we can do: we offer great projects for our customers and our co-workers!
Job main tasks
- Supporting both business and technical teams and excel in stakeholder management at all organizational levels
- Building plans and helping in implementation of Agile principles based on Scrum, XP etc
- Coaching of employees who take on a Scrum Master role (or similar)
- Monitoring and controlling external influencing factors on the Scrum teams
- Using your technical knowledge to analyse and increase development process efficiency
- Coaching of employees who work in agile projects Responsible for compliance with the Scrum rules
Technical skills you need to have
- A university degree or higher professional education in IT
- You already had a first experience in a similar position with at least 5 Years of experience as a consultant and Scrum Master in an Agile environment
- The ambition to make a valuable and active contribution within the agile community
- At ease in communication, you are able to express yourself in French and English and to interact with different players, provide training, etc.