Investing in our employees is crucial for the evolution of ADNEOM, this is why a joint decision has to be made developed. Our clients also have dreams, projects and ambitions that we strive to challenge.
This collaborative performance is based on what we call “Positive Thinking Mindset”; a corporate culture which aims to be flexible, solution-oriented, open-minded and willing to develop skills.
ADNEOM is a consulting company specialized in Business & Management, IT and Engineering.
Job main tasks
- You will be responsible for the accounting of 4 Belgian’s companies
- You will prepare supplier’s payment
- You will ensure payroll reconciliation
- You will be doing monthly closing and annual closing of these companies
- VAT declarations and reconciliations
- You will develop our ERP system to ease your daily work
- Liaisons with external auditors
- You will be involved in the preparation of our Group’s consolidation
Technical skills you need to have
- You are reliable, responsive, organized, dynamic, eager to learn and have strong interpersonal skills
- Your self-discipline, your proactivity, your sense of initiatives and your autonomy will be your key assets to succeed
- You have a bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- You have minimum 3 year of experience as accountant
- You have a good understanding of accounting, financial reporting principles and practices
- You are able to work in French and Dutch or English
- Knowledge of Dynamics Nav is an asset
- A good knowledge of the Office suite is necessary